Magazine Review | Elle

Monday, 23 June 2014

What is back on trend? Elle magazine tells us.

This month on the June 2014 issue of Elle, we find out what's new out there in the fashion world. We discover stylish high street swimsuits (pg 113-122) that are a must try this summer. We discuss 'The relationship taboo' and Amanda Seyfried gives us insight into her lifestyle including the undisputed relationship talk!





What I love most about Elle is its ability to cover a wide range of topics and stay on track with fashion updates every new month. I am not a particular fan of fashion magazines but this brand lives up to its name. I might even consider signing up for their monthly issue!

Oh the smell of new magazines, I love it!

Flipping through the pages has got me all so excited for an outfit post. Seeing that I'd be attending a black tie event later in the few upcoming weeks, I am almost too itchy to do a blog post on what I would be wearing. My inspiration has particularly stemmed from the idea of an all angelic but sultry look. I cannot wait to show you the full post in July.

Look inspiration: Next Lace Dress


Check out the website and hold on tight for my next upcoming outfit post... What to wear to a naming ceremony/ baby shower.

                                              bloglovin | lookbook | tumblr


share this post