blues and greens | military style

Saturday, 12 July 2014


Go military style with this lovely paired outfit. For some reason, I've always been drawn to pairing these colours and although its not effectively shown in this post, my trousers are actually navy blue. I'd probably do an event post of the colour combination soon.

I chose this piece also because I was feeling quite healthy and military. I've had this jacket for ages, love the fitting, wouldn't stop wearing it even if I gained extra pounds. The trousers were absolutely comfortable probably because they are made out of pure cotton.

My hurr (hair) was styled as such to give an edgy look that matched the outfit (I think I succeeded). Those leather boots are probably my favorite shoes as of present and you'd probably see them in another outfit post haha. I've literally done 10km in them to work and back, they are rain and frost proof. Definitely worth the investment. Love em!

Jacket: Matalan
Trousers: New look
Top: Matalan
Boots: New look

Dressed down: Sure you can get away with the jacket and (maybe) boots at festival, wellies are much preferred. Just saying.
Dressed up: you could totally rock this outfit out with a pair of green heels to a pub dinner/ the movies/ girls night out.

similar post: style pantry and S.ShresthaSuzi Shrestha
  
Thanks for reading
Have a wonderful rest of the day!
Susan
x



share this post