Hair product review | June 2014

Wednesday, 9 July 2014





1.     Since my hair is always out and exposed to environmental elements, split ends remedy cares for and maintains my ends.
2.     Macadamia oil is perfect for this style because it both seals moisture and protects my ends from splitting. Since my hairs are very fine and thin, they are prone to split ends. Also, at the end of the day, it becomes super dry. This oil is also perfect to create slip without breakage.
3.     I cannot stress how much rosemary oil is perfect for hair growth. I love it to bits and use it every weekend on my wash days

Important: I recently found out about herbal essences split end remedy and although I've been using it for a week, I've noticed significant difference in the health of my hair. Highly recommended.

You'd be missing out on these product if you don't get your hands on them. As of July 2014, the herbal essence split remedy is on sale at Superdrug and sold out at Boots. Enough said, you need one now. Click on the images to shop.

Thanks for reading lovelies.
Susan x

                                          bloglovin | lookbook | tumblr

share this post