Who said you can't wear jeans on jeans?! It is the best fashion combination especially if you feel daring to rock the unusual.
On my way to London today, I have paired my favourite jean jacket with a pair of pink jean bottoms and some grungy thick soled boots.
Tips on how to:
- Make sure one or the other jean material is 2 shades darker and less conspicuous than its pair. The trick is you want to look effortless in putting this outfit together.
- Body type: Girls, make sure you wear the darker jean material on your prominent body parts so it looks balanced overall. For instance, if you are top heavy, wear a darker denim and a white wash as your base. In my pictures however, I have paired these two outfits the other way round because of my pear shape.
- Shoes: You can pair this outfit also with blue white wash denim sandals/ shoes making sure the material matches the jacket otherwise you risk looking like a clown. Then again black goes on everything, I couldn't resist adding some edge to this look.
- Face: Keep it looking fresh and natural, you don't want to make much of a statement remember?
- Bag: a nice pop of dark brown studded bag would complete this look and complement the whole outfit. Again, a nude bag and matching shoes could replace the studs and grunge for a casual evening date.
- Hair: I have my hair up in this picture, just because it was too big and I felt it competing with my outfit ;)
All pictures courtesy: Vicks Adeyemi (Thanks gorgeous!)
Jean Jacket: H&M
skinny jeans: New Look
Boots: New Look
Bag: Old vintage
Hope you've enjoyed this :)
click on the lists to shop