Liebster award | excited much

Thursday, 14 August 2014



So in the anticipation to reply the comments of my blog readers, I found out that the lovely Femke from 'The White Chocolate Bar' nominated me for a Liebster award! It is an award that recognises new bloggers and I want to thank you for inviting me with open arms to the blogger community. It's worth it afterall, late nights writing posts, thinking of my next move and engaging you guys is finally paying off. If there is one other thing I love doing, it's this ^_^

How does it work? Basically when nominated you have to:
  1.  Post the award on your blog.
  2.  Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
  3.  Answer 11 questions by the presenter 
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 300 followers.
  5.  Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own.
Here are the answers to my questions:

1. which season is your favourite? and why? 
Spring- New beginnings
2. if you could be anyone you want, who would you be?
me hehe
3. You can choose: be a professional blogger or let your dream come true. What would you choose?
Can I choose both?
4. What is the nicest dish you ever tried?
Fatty but the pasta with carbonara sauce! yep 
5. Without what can't you leave the door?
my keys
6. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I like so many, I don't have 'a one' :)
7. how does your perfect holiday look like?
sunshine and and rock climbing and sunshine
8. What do you do when you're bored?
blog, read, take pictures, blog 
9. If you would live in a fairy tale which fairy tale will it be?
arrghh, hard one
10.What country (ies) would you like to visit?
Norway and China
11. What is your favourite fashion magazine?
Company Magazine


My nominations are:



Here are my questions to you:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What's the most beautiful place on earth you'd like to visit?
  3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
  4. Blog most like you?
  5. What blog can you be caught dead reading?
  6. Favourite meal?
  7. Movies or Books?
  8. Favourite clothing/ make-up/ art store?
  9. Favourite quote?
  10. Favourite season?

 Good luck and thank you Femke Rossen, it means a lot :')

Thanks for reading!
Susan
 sharing is caring












share this post