A day out in this citown | Part 2

Tuesday, 9 September 2014


Link to Citown part 1

Getting together with long time friends can be very therapeutic and joyous.  There's always a lot of catching up to do and it was nice to see everyone moving on and doing well for themselves. We decided to go out for lunch at the finger licking Nandos. I have to say however, I am not a humongous fan but the vegetable salad does well for me most times. Off to lunch: An OOTD day, outfit post here

Nandos Review: 4/5
Location: London

Had a quarter chicken breast, fries and coleslaw (my guilty balance). Later on, we headed to the infamous 'The George' pub/ bar for their Tuesday desert special. We ordered their hot chocolate cake with ice cream topping and profiterole sundaes. It was so good we went back 3 times in a row. Lastly, an evening walk in the park was the perfect touch haha. We crossed over a river's bridge and stayed for a  while. 'It was truly amazing to see you guys again!'

That's it! My next post would be the continuation of my LFW outfits. The next one would be up on the 16th of September 2014. Pen it in your diary because I have an announcement for you. Stay tuned for 'Citown Part 3' also. Lots of love from this girly!

      Thanks for reading
    Susan
     x

citown: my word play for city and town: - (ingenious?) don't mind me
LFW: London Fashion Week

share this post