LBDs | Autumn- Winter 2014

Saturday 20 September 2014


BLACK SKATER DRESS: River Island // BELT: River Island // SANDALS: Aldo // CLUTCH: New Look // RINGS: New Look

Here it is, this week's post.
Hope you're having an amazing week? I'm sure the London Fashion Week even made it better. I mean Antonio Berardi, Michael Van Der Ham and Whistles did it for me. Wouldn't it be nice to do a post on one of these designer wears?! O.O

I have two announcements as stated on the 09th of September's post. I apologise for Tuesday the 16th but I have been pre-occupied with some work. I shall be posting every other week now unfortunately, however I promise more interesting outfit ideas. I'm taking time out for a while since school wouldn't permit a full commitment for now. However, follow me on my instagram and twitter pages for more informal updates.

LOTS OF LOVE FROM THIS GIRLY

Thanks for reading
    Susan
     x


share this post