HAIR TIP | My Doughnutty Afro

Tuesday, 6 January 2015


#studentlife

Happy new year to you. It's the 15th year since the start of the 2nd millenium. Surely that must be exciting enough if nothing else. I hope you had a fantastic and safe cross-over to the new year.

BLOG RESOLUTION.
Argh the agony of  staying true to a promise can be killing haha. So one of my new year's resolution is to be a consistent blogger and on top of that, create video contents accompanying some beauty and outfit posts.

This post marks the start of this new commitment. With time I promise better quality and resolution. I never intended to actually upload this but here goes :)



Starting off with freshly washed, air dried, un-stretched hair, I:

Sectioned hair into 4 parts.
applied my leave-in conditioner.
Twisted up.
Rolled the twist up into a bantu-knot.
Left to set overnight with a satin scarf in place or a satin pillow.
unravel the bantu knots following morning
separate curls

LOTS OF LOVE FROM THIS GIRLY

Thanks for reading
    Susan
     x

share this post