Modelling Mandate

Wednesday 2 March 2016



Today, I am a model, tomorrow, I have an exciting chance for change. That would be updated in due time!!! I have missed my online diary.
Early 60's train ride with a dogs hound scarf
Casually peeking over
That's a wrap guys!!!


1st of all, BIG SORRY TO ALL MY READERS OUT THERE!

They say a lot can happen in the space of a day to change the course of history, Barrack Obama, the First World War, The wall street crash 1929, Collapse of Lehman brothers etc. Look, I'd cut to the chase and just say a lot has happened.

Finishing grad school, starting a new job, crashing laptop, relocating.. everything really! I have all the time now and although its a little late for my New Years Resolution, I intend to bring my blog back up.

2ndly.. I'm done with grad school so I can surprise you all every week.

3rdly.. I'm back again!

Over the past months of my absence, I have taken my hobby of outfit ideas to a whole new dimension. Featuring in catwalks and photo shoots and travel, I have a few interesting posts coming soon!

LOTS OF LOVE FROM THIS GIRLY

Thanks for reading
    Susan
     x

share this post